Consent to the processing of personal data in order to receive news and information
- Pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”),you hereby give your consent to the movement Czechia, it is a New Day (the Controller) to processed the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Your e-mail may be processed with your consent and only for the purpose of sending news and invitations to events organized by Česko, je nový den movement.
This data will be processed by the Controller for 2 years.
- You give your explicit consent to the above processing. The provision of personal data is voluntary. The consent can be withdrawn at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- request information on what personal data we process
- request a copy of the processed personal data;
- request access to this data and request an update or correction of the data, or require a restiriction on the processing
- request erasure of your personal data;
- data portability;
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if in doubt about the lawful processing of your personal data.